Many new graphic designers are lost when it comes to taking their love for design from a hobby to a career. They possess the technical skills, but aren’t sure how to approach getting paid.
Like many of you, John Shaver was once in the same boat, which is why he decided to create The 101 Dos and Don’ts of a Successful Graphic Designer.
This isn’t just a quick list of graphic design and business tips.
This comprehensive ebook contains over 110 pages of dos and don’ts, including real life examples and practical advice for each one.
Consider it a handbook containing every successful designer’s best kept secrets.
You Will Learn
- The pitfalls of working for free to gain clients and exposure
- Whether to charge hourly or per project for your services
- How to balance work and play to avoid burning out
- Strategies to find new work
- What to do when you have an unhealthy client relationship
- Plus over 95 more dos and don’ts to help you become successful
Becoming successful in graphic design takes more than computer skills and a creative eye. You need to be a good salesperson and a savvy businessman (or woman), as well as know when to take a break.
You know you have the potential to be a great designer, so now what?
This book has helped others just like you attain their goal of elevating their love of design into a fulfilling profession.
See What Others Are Saying
Still not sure? Here is what some of the most successful designers in the industry have to say about it.
A fantastic collection of no-nonsense advice to help graphic designers survive the challenging world of design. This is a great book that will keep you focused on all the right things to do, and to not do. A must for any designer who wants to take their game to the next level!
- Eric Martin, PhotoshopSupport.com
This book includes some good tips on what to do and what not to do in the graphic design industry.
- Grant Friedman, Editor of Psdtuts
Make A Living Doing What You Love
When you purchase this ebook you get the following:
- Instant download access
- Easy-to-read, portable, universal PDF
- Categorized list of 101 dos and don’ts
- Real life examples in a variety of situations
- Design, business, lifestyle, client, legal, and networking advice
- Plus more…
Are you ready to turn your graphic design hobby into a thriving business?
Become an industry leader with the help of The 101 Dos and Don’ts of a Successful Graphic Designer.
Download it now and get a head start in becoming a successful graphic designer!
Purchase is for a single user only. Cannot be shared, sold, or redistributed.