No one likes spending days and days creating a perfect website or web application just to find out that you’ve got major issues when viewing the site in a different browser. With this deal from Daniel Herken you can learn all you need to know about browser compatibility issues and how to avoid them. Having this knowledge (or superpower if you will) up front, you can build your site taking into account all the subtleties of the different browsers. Most importantly, save massive amounts of time by not having to track down a browser compatibility issues right before you launch. Become king of the browsers for only $29 (normally $59)! That’s a 51% discount!
Web Site: http://www.crossbrowserbook.com/
What You Get:
- The Cross Browser Handbook 120 Pages PDF book.
- Online available, up-to-date Compatibility Tables
- 5 Code Templates (Basic, Multimedia, Web Forms, Web Application, All) to jump start your project.
- 4 Workshops (Semantics, Multimedia, Web Forms, CSS 3) to make the knowledge stick.
- Access to the Knowledgebase.
- Monthly “Browser News” Newsletter.
More About the Book:
Read this book to learn how to create modern and compatible websites and web applications. The book will teach you:
- Which best practices you can follow to minimize cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues
- How you can use modern technologies like HTML 5 and CSS 3 if you need to maintain compatibility with older browsers like Internet Explorer 7 or 8.
- How to test efficiently for different browsers and mobile devices.
More About the Code Templates:
Every code template is available in development and production version.
- Basics: This template is the best foundation for a cross-browser compatible website.
- Web Forms: This template adds support for many Web Forms features.
- Multimedia: This template adds support for audio, video, canvas and svg.
- Web Application: This template adds support for all kind of new web application features.
- All features: This template adds support for all the above features.
More About the Workshops:
You also get four step-by-step code workshops.
- Semantics: Learn how to use the new semantic elements.
- Multimedia: Learn how to use the audio and video in a compatible way.
- Web Forms: Learn how to create a backward compatible web form.
- CSS 3: Learn how to use CSS 3 transform features cross-browser.
- Book is delivered as a download.
- You will have access to Templates and Workshops online at http://www.crossbrowserbook.com
- Reselling, redistributing and giving away is not permitted.